TROUT UNLIMITED POLECAT OAR SHAFT
The special edition Sawyer Trout Unlimited (TU) Polecat Oar is the perfect way to outfit your boat and help fisheries all around the country. The Polecat oar provides the lightweight strength advantage of a fiberglass shaft with just enough flex. Includes a multi-directional reinforced cuff for a durable whitewater design.
Standard Shaft Features:
- Fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Laminated Fir barrel grip w/vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
- Available lengths: 7.5' to 10' (overall length)
- Shaft diameter: 1 5/8" I.D.
- Grip Diameter: Standard (1 5/8") or Small (1 1/2")
- Shaft colors: Black or Blue
Optional Shaft Upgrades:
2 or 3-piece breakdown for your spare (see diagram)
- 2-Piece is designed to be two equal parts with the blade attached.
- 3-Piece is designed to have three roughly equal parts with the blade removed.
(See the diagram to the left.)
Optional Counter Balance Upgrade
Ease the strain on your arms with a counter balance weight in the handle. Offsets the weight of the blade and lower oar when in your oarlock.
Sawyer will donate a percentage of every paddle sold to the Trout Unlimited Campaign. Visit www.tu.org for additional information on how to get involved.
Polecat shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades. Sold separately - click here to see all your options.