Sawyer Ambassador - Kelly Wiglesworth
Kelly has been a professional Adventure Travel/Class V river guide for 20 years. At age 12, she began volunteering with various non-profit organizations and adaptive recreation programs as a junior guide and lifeguard. While attending college, Kelly worked as a lead guide for the UNLV Outdoor Adventures Program and the City of Las Vegas Adaptive Recreation Program. During her summers off from school, she worked as a Class V guide and guide school instructor for Whitewater Voyages.
Kelly was runner-up on the first season of CBS Survivor and hosted her own adventure travel TV series for the E! Channel, Celebrity Adventures - taking celebrities on extreme adventures worldwide. She has traveled and worked in over 28 countries. Kelly continues to work in front of and behind the camera as a host, writer and producer.
When not traveling or river running, Kelly and her 8-year-old son, Rio, live in Northern California, where she continues to volunteer with many
non- profit organizations as a guide, mentor and disaster relief first responder.
Favorite Items On The Water:
- Favorite Oar: MXS-G 10 ft. w/Dynelite Pro blades
- Favorite Paddle: Mana SUP
- Favorite Craft River: Right now it’s a raft so I can boat with my son, Rio. He loves to row. I love to kayak also. Santa brought Rio a kayak so we will be doing this together soon.
- Favorite Craft Lake: SUP
- Favorite Coolers: Yeti
- Favorite Sunglasses: Goodr
- Favorite Conservation Organization: Friends of the River