VOYAGER CANOE PADDLE
The Sawyer Voyager Canoe Paddle is a pleasure to behold, and if you get your hands on one, you'll feel the water as never before. Simply the finest paddling blade crafted of laminated Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir wood. The blade is reinforced with fiberglass and trimmed in our Dynel ToughEdge, an impact and abrasion protection usually reserved for extreme whitewater Blade. A prime companion for all your wilderness adventures.
- Wood canoe paddle
- Laminated Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir shaft and blade
- Fiberglass reinforced blade
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Ash reinforced molded Palm grip
- Available lengths: 50" 52" 54" 56" 58" or 60"
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 22" L
- Average paddle weight: 20 oz
Bent Shaft Option
Add an 11° blade offset to the Voyager for easier paddling on flat water. Bent shaft canoe paddles provide an efficient straight forward stroke with less joint fatigue.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.