Team Sawyer Race (TSR) QuickDraw
The Sawyer TSR QuickDraw SUP is a strong, ultra-light paddle that is finely tuned to the discriminating Stand Up fanatic. Features a tubular carbon fiber shaft with a striking CCG (cedar, carbon fiber and fiberglass) blade that grabs and slips through the water at your command. The streamlined Carbon Lever-Lock Adjustable T-Grip system allows for “On-the-Fly” adjustability
- Adjustable carbon fiber SUP paddle
- 11° carbon fiber bent shaft
- Modern racing blade shape with laminated Western Red Cedar wood core, available in 90, 95 or 100 s.i.
- Carbon Lever-Lock Adjustable T-Grip
- Adjustable length: 70" - 86"
- Blade dimensions:
TSR Carbon 90 Blade - 7" W X 18" L (90 s.i.)
TSR Carbon 95 Blade - 7.5" W X 18" L (95 s.i.)
TSR Carbon 100 Blade - 8" W X 18" L (100 s.i.)
- Average paddle weight: 24 oz
TSR QuickDraw 3-Piece Traveler SUP
The TSR QuickDraw is also available in a 3 piece version utilizing our TiteSet connection system to provide a quick, solid breakdown section in the lower shaft, that won't rattle or jam. The ultimate travel SUP.
- Carbon fiber 3 piece travel SUP
- TiteSet connection system
- Includes nylon carrying bag and TiteSet tool
- Adjustable length: 67" - 83"
- Average paddle weight: 28 oz
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.