- Wood whitewater SUP paddle
- Tapered oval, Douglas fir shaft for great feel & indexing
- Laminated wood blades reinforced with fiberglass & carbon fiber for strength
- Straight blade with tapered tip for efficient strokes
- Dynel ToughEdge
- Available lengths: 68 - 78”
- Blade Dimensions: 7.25” W x 19” L (105 s.i.)
- Average paddle weight: 32 oz
aka SUPPAUL the “Duffle Bag Paddle Boarder”
Raised in the Tahoe area, he has had a lifetime passion for the outdoors and back-country travel. At the height of his ski bum days, he spent a winter living in a snow cave in the Sierras followed by six months in a tent in Alaska living the dream chasing the seasons. He has been an avalanche rescue dog handler and ski patroller, Outward Bound instructor, and sea kayak guide.
He has thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail and has paddled the 1000-mile length of Baja's Sea of Cortez twice, solo. Since discovering paddle boarding, he has rarely sat down in a boat.
Paddleboarding has been his canvas for self-expression and discovery. Multi-day SUP-support trips are what he has built a reputation for, both on the open water and rivers. Paddling throughout the Western US as well as in Chile, Panama, Japan, and New Zealand have been the highlights of his outdoor career. He is now hosting river SUP clinics, encouraging others to get on the river safely and with a sense of independent adventure.