STORM Surge Kayak Paddle
The Sawyer Storm Surge Kayak Paddle has been designed with a more modern whitewater blade shape for the recreational paddler. Built tough with a lightweight fiberglass shaft and ultra-tough CFRT (Continuous Fiber Reinforced) blade construction. The hard shell or inflatable kayaker will both enjoy the "Surge" performance paddling in all river conditions.
- Fiberglass whitewater kayak paddle
- 30° blade offset fiberglass shaft
- Molded CFRT blade construction for impact resistance
- Modern blade shape w/slight asymmetric spoon
- Ovalized indexing for paddling comfort
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard
- Blade colors: Black or Yellow
- Available lengths: 180cm - 240cm
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 17" L
- Average paddle weight: 35 oz
RETAIL PRICE: $199.99
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE
The Cross Cut is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam.
UPGRADE PRICE: $39.99