STORM Surge Kayak Paddle
The Sawyer Storm Surge Kayak Paddle has been designed with a more modern whitewater blade shape for the recreational paddler. Built tough with a lightweight fiberglass shaft and ultra-tough CFRT (Continuous Fiber Reinforced) blade construction. The hard shell or inflatable kayaker will both enjoy the "Surge" performance paddling in all river conditions.
- Fiberglass whitewater kayak paddle
- 30° blade offset fiberglass shaft
- Molded CFRT blade construction for impact resistance
- Modern blade shape w/slight asymmetric spoon
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard
- Blade colors: Black or Yellow
- Available lengths: 180cm - 250cm
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 17" L
- Average paddle weight: 35 oz
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE
The STORM Surge is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam. Only available on straight shaft version.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.