STORM Surge Carbon Pro Kayak Paddle
The Sawyer Storm Surge CARBON PRO is a high-angle modern whitewater kayak paddle for the recreational paddler who demands performance and durability. Built with a super lightweight carbon fiber shaft and ultra-tough CFRT (Continuous Fiber Reinforced) blade construction. Every kayaker can enjoy the lightweight and responsiveness of this whitewater paddle in a variety of river conditions.
- Carbon Fiber whitewater kayak paddle
- Straight or Ergo Crank Shaft
- Molded CFRT blade construction for impact resistance
- Modern blade shape w/slight asymmetric spoon
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard
- Blade color: Black
- Available lengths: 180cm - 250cm
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 17" L
- Average paddle weight: 32 oz
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE
The STORM Surge Carbon Pro is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam. Only available on straight shaft version.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.