CARBON PRO SUP PADDLE
The new Sawyer Carbon Pro SUP paddle combines the best of both worlds; a carbon fiber shaft with an Ultra-tough CFRT (Continuous Fiber Reinforced) blade construction. Experience the lightweight responsiveness of carbon with the sleek Team Sawyer Racing SUP blade profile in a quick 90 or powerful 100 square inch size. Will perform equally as a tough, lightweight touring Sup as well as a durable surf paddle. Available in U-Cut and adjustable versions.
- Ultra-tough composite SUP paddle
- 11° bent carbon fiber shaft
- Molded CFRT blade available in two sizes:
- Small 90 s.i. (7.25”W x 19”L)
- Large 100 s.i. (8”W x 20.75”L)
- Black Blade w/White Logos
- Black Blade w/Yellow Logos
- Molded SUP Grip
QuickDraw Adjustable T-Grip
The Carbon Pro SUP also comes in an adjustable version with the streamlined Carbon Lever-Lock Adjustable T-Grip system. Light, quick, “On-the-Fly” length adjustment.
- Adjustable length: 70"-86"
- Average paddle weight: 25 oz
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.