RANGER X CANOE PADDLE
The Ranger X is a heavy duty expedition and whitewater canoe paddle that features a modern teardrop blade profile intended for long trips and heavy use. This tough paddle has a dual tapered Douglas Fir wood shaft reinforced with our carbon fiber and fiberglass X-Weave for extreme durability. Delivers real power to the carbon fiber and fiberglass reinforced Ponderosa pine blade.
- Extra-duty wood canoe paddle
- Tapered oval X-Weave shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced Ponderosa blade
- Modern teardrop blade profile
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Hot Dog Grip
- Available lengths: 50" 52" 54" 56" 58" 60" 62" or 64"
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 20" L
- Average paddle weight: 27 oz
Bent Shaft Option
Add an 11° blade offset to the Ranger X for easier paddling on flat water. Bent shaft canoe paddles provide an efficient straight forward stroke with less joint fatigue.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.