ORCA V-LAM KAYAK PADDLE
The Sawyer Orca V-LAM Kayak Paddle has been designed with a more modern high angle blade shape in carbon fiber and gorgeous Western Red Cedar laminated in a "V" pattern. Reinforced with fiberglass and protected with full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge for durability. Beautiful, light and great to paddle with.
- Carbon fiber touring/sea kayak paddle
- Adjustable length carbon fiber oval shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar and fiberglass blades
- Modern blade shape with slight asymmetrical spoon
- CamLock adjustable feather ferrule
- Dynel ToughEdge
- Fully adjustable ferrule feather
- Adjustable lengths:
200-210cm,210-220cm, 220-230cm, 230-240cm, 240-250cm or 250-260cm
- Blade dimensions: 7" W x 18" L
- Average weight: 26oz
OPTIONAL CRANK SHAFT
The Orca V-LAM Kayak Paddle also comes in a bent shaft (crank shaft) design that reduces the stress on wrists by placing them at a more ergonomic position.
- Adjustable Crank Shaft lengths:
210-215cm, 220-225cm or 230-235cm
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.