MANA GLASS SUP
The Sawyer Mana Glass SUP is a strong, light paddle that is finely tuned to the discriminating Stand Up fanatic. Features a tubular fiberglass shaft and fiberglass reinforced blades in two profiles to meet your paddling style and preferences.
- Fiberglass SUP paddle
- 11° bent shaft
- Laminated wood blades reinforced with fiberglass.
Available in 2 profiles:
- Rip 90 (7.5" W x 17" L) Fan profile with a dual scoop/dihedral powerface for powerful, clean strokes.
- Rip 100 (8" W x 18" L) Similar profile as the Rip 90 with a little more surface area for stronger, faster paddlers.
- Dynel ToughEdge
- Curled Palm Grip
QuickDraw Adjustable Grip
The Mana SUP also comes in an adjustable version with the streamlined Lever Lock Adjustable Grip system for “On-the-Fly” adjustability. This new version is lighter and quicker for better performance.
- Adjustable length: 70" - 86"
- Average paddle weight: 30 oz
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.