CROSS CUT KAYAK PADDLE
The Sawyer Cross Cut IV is our 4th generation high performance whitewater kayak paddle, which has been in development for 2+ years. The streamlined blade profile fits modern play and creek boats for advanced moves, while the full asymmetrical tapered blades work great for subtle moves. Also gives you increased power the deeper you dig in for critical finishing strokes. An open oval crank shaft maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue. Now available with a Dynel reinforced tip for knuckle dragging and boulder blocking.
- Carbon fiber whitewater/freestyle kayak paddle
- Straight or Ergo Crank Shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/creeking profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Optional Dynel ToughEdge
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard (customization available)
- Available lengths: 185cm to 197cm
- Blade dimensions: 8.5" W x 19" L
- Average weight: 2.5 lbs
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE
The Cross Cut is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam.