CROSS CUT KAYAK PADDLE
The Sawyer Cross Cut IV is our 4th generation high-performance whitewater kayak paddle. The streamlined blade profile fits modern play and creek boats for advanced moves, while the full asymmetrical tapered blades work great for subtle moves. It also gives you increased power the deeper you dig in for critical finishing strokes. An open oval crankshaft maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue. Now available with a full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge for knuckle dragging and boulder blocking.
- Carbon fiber whitewater/freestyle kayak paddle
- Straight or Ergo Crank Shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/creeking profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge Protection
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard (customization available)
- Available lengths: 185cm to 205cm
- Blade dimensions: 8.5" W x 19" L
- Average weight: 2.5 lbs
Optional Pro-Tip Upgrade
Protect your paddle from rocks and other rough surfaces with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip. This tip protection also provides a bit of extra grip when pushing off obstacles.
Optional 2 Piece Upgrade
The Cross Cut is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam. Only available on straight shaft version.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.