COPPERHEAD II KAYAK PADDLE
Sawyer's perfect all around luxurious whitewater river running kayak paddle. Available in an ovalized straight shaft or ergo crank shaft in small or large grip sizes. The stunning, buoyant, dihedral ash/cedar carved paddle blade cores are reinforced with fiberglass, carbon fiber and Sawyer's distinctive Dynel ToughEdge and Pro-Tip, a Dynel and Kevlar exterior reinforcement for the inevitable impacts and river abuse we all love.
- Carbon fiber whitewater/freestyle kayak paddle
- Straight or Ergo Crank Shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/creeking profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Dynel & Kevlar Pro-Tip
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard (customization available)
- Available lengths: 185cm to 205cm
- Blade dimensions: 8.5" W x 19" L
- Average weight: 2.5 lbs
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE
The Copperhead is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam. Only available on straight shaft version.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.