LAMINATED FIR OAR BLADE
The Sawyer Laminated Fir Wood Oar Blade (Lam-Fir) is a lightweight yet very tough and durable whitewater blade. The laminated fir core is reinforced at the edges by solid Northern Ash and a metal spline in the tip to increase durability and impact resistance. The TiteSet mount is compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.
- Solid Laminated Douglas Fir and Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Epoxy-Metal mesh spline embedded in the tip for increased impact resistance.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Blade dimensions: 6" W x 30" L
- Average blade weight: 3 lbs
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.