DyneLite PRO Oar Blade
The DyneLite PRO Oar Blade is a lightweight, whitewater proven blade made of carbon fiber laid over a laminated Douglas Fir core. The result is in a durable oar blade that is stiff, super tough, and exceptionally light. The edges are reinforced with a full perimeter Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for extra protection against rocks and dings.
- Carbon fiber and laminated Douglas Fir wood oar blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with Full Perimeter Pro Tip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Three blade styles:
- Narrow blade dimensions: 6" W x 30" L
- Wide blade dimensions: 7" W x 30" L
- Shoal Cut blade dimensions: 8.5" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.