SAWYER UTILITY OAR
Sawyer Utility Oars are crafted from high quality straight grain Douglas Fir, a wood known for it's high strength to weight ratio. This wooden oar is beautiful, light, stable and our most popular oar for fishing pontoon boats, dories, drift boats and other small craft.
- Full laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Laminated Fir blade with a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- Available lengths: 5' to 8' (overall length)
- 1.5" shaft diameter
- Blade Dimensions: 5.5" W x 24" L
OPTIONS (NOT INCLUDED)
- Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip
- Rope Wrap & Rubber Stop
Available in Black or White Rope
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.