SAWYER OCEAN ROWING OAR
The Sawyer Ocean Rowing Oar has been designed in conjunction with some of the world’s record holding rowers. The shaft is carved from specially selected solid White Ash and reinforced with a carbon fiber braid wrap. Features a symmetrical curved Macon style blade that is spline backed for stability, strength and weight reduction.
The beautiful “V” shaped Western Red Cedar laminated blade core is reinforced with carbon fiber, fiberglass and features full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge for impact and abrasion protection. These ocean rowing oars have a beautiful aesthetic and are as tough as you can get.
- Solid Ash/Carbon Ocean Rowing Oar
- Full carbon fiber braid wrapped Ash oar shaft for strength.
- Carbon fiber reinforced Western Red Cedar V-Lam spoon blade provides a solid, positive catch and skims cleanly over the water surface on the return stroke.
- Full rim Dynel ToughEdge blade protection.
- Long barrel handle for one or two handed grip.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Available lengths: 9'9” to 11’ (overall length)
- V-Lam blade dimensions: 5.25" W x 30" L
RETAIL PRICE: $450.00 - $470.00 (each)
OPTIONAL ROPE WRAP & STOP
Available in White or Black rope.
Please call 541-535-3606 to order.