CUTTY RAIN BROWN SQUARETOP OAR
The Sawyer Artisan Cutty Rain Brown Oar is our very popular SquareTop Oar with a carbon fiber X-Weave fiberglass shaft reinforcement. This lends strength and a bit of stiffness, while still allowing a forgiving flex that is easy on your joints. Features a custom Cutty Rain Brown art wrap designed by Link Jackson for a rugged and functional piece of art.
- Cutty Rain Brown art graphics by Link Jackson
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Carbon Fiber X-Weave fiberglass reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protection
- Counter balanced "Square Top"
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Available Lengths: 8'6" to 10' (overall length)
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Three DyneLite™ blade choices:
- Narrow: 6" W x 30" L
- Wide (standard): 7" W x 30" L
- Shoal Cut: 8.5" W x 30" L
(measured at the belly)
Featured Artist - Link Jackson
Link Jackson is an award winning photographer and painter who is an avid outdoorsman. Link's camera is his constant companion while adventuring the rivers and mountains of the Great Northwest.
For more info on Link and his artwork visit linkjacksonart.com
Guide Relief Program
A percentage of each oar sale supports the Guide Relief Program's efforts to support, protect, and ensure a better future for hardworking fishing guides.
Learn more at www.guiderelieffund.com.
Optional Karmik Re-Connect Decal Upgrade
Karmik provides outdoor enthusiasts with a reliable solution for getting your lost gear back. Scannable decals are placed under the fiberglass layer (where applicable) of Sawyer products to ensure you are prepared for your next adventure! For more information, check out their website at karmikoutdoors.com.